Below you can find a number of resources that will help you get the best out of Gnome15
Installation And Configuration
- Hardware Matrix. Read this to determine what driver to use for your hardware.
- Pre-requisites. Required reading when installing from source.
- Configuration. Gives a brief overview of the main Gnome15 tools and configuring.
If you have a problem with Gnome15, or a suggestion to improve it.
- Forums. Talk about your Gnome15 suggestions or problems.
- If you think you’ve found a bug, report it on the Launchpad bugs page.
Gnome15 is made to be extended. You can find out more here :-
- Clock Plugin Tutorial. Full tutorial for writing in-process plugins in Python and theme files in SVG.
- DBUS API Reference. Allows integration for external applications in any language that supports DBUS.
- Request to become a team member at the Launchpad team page.
Gnome15 is split up into a number of smaller projects. These pages provide shorts descriptions of each project.